Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chicken anyone?

A couple weeks ago we picked up a bag of frozen chicken breasts at COSTCO. I've been attempting to cook through the bag & still keep our dinners interesting. I figure if I get the recipes off of MarthaStewart.com I can't go wrong...right? So far I've cooked 6 different recipes and am currently waiting for the chicken to thaw out for a 7th. I love the fact that Cadman tells me that each one is great, even though I know they can be a little bland. The one time I let him invite a buddy over to have dinner with us, I watched massive amounts of salt cover my dish after the first few bites! Tonight its going to be Sauteed Chicken in Mustard Cream Sauce, hopefully it is a little more flavorful. I've got half a bag of breasts left...any suggestions?
mmmm frozen chicken on Twitpic

No comments:

Post a Comment