Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DIY Office Calendar

Banksy Office Calendar
I've always tried to utilize whatever is at my disposal for my craft projects (partly because I'm strapped for cash or too impatient to wait to go to a store). I came up with this calendar a couple years ago and have had it up since. Working with student files means that we have a endless supply of file folders and no one will miss 1. Giant paper clips hold the 8.5x11 sheets used for the months. I came up with an InDesign template (happy downloading) that I take 10 mins to update every semester. Finally, I used a Banksy piece for the background image; I will probably never get tired of seeing it and its like having a piece of art on the wall. Actually, now that I think about it, the Banksy image was what made me want to make this calendar in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment