Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Summer is happiness...Concerts

One reason that I love summer is because of the multitude of shows in SoCal. I was a little bummed at the end of May due to my empty concert calendar & expected empty pocketbook. But with the recent $10/no fees Verizon deals and local free concert offers...WOW has it been getting filled! Today I got the best news yet with a date for Bedouin Soundclash in HB!!!

Here's what on deck:

7/16 - Slightly Stoopid @ Verizon/$10
7/29 - Aerosmith @ Verizon/$10
7/31 - Sublime w/Rome @ OC Fair (tickets still not bought, but I'm crossing my fingers!)
8/4 - Bedouin Soundclash @ HB US Open/ FREE
8/7 - WeezerHot Hot Heat @ HB US Open/FREE
8/21 - Weezer @ Del Mar Race Track/$10
9/23 - Muse @ Honda Center (yes I know, this technically a fall date)

See you on the lawn and in the back row!
BLINK-182 @ Verizon 09/18/09

No comments:

Post a Comment