Friday, August 20, 2010

I Heart Faces Week 33 • Got To Wear Shades Photo Challenge!

I love reading photography blogs because I can get some great tips and advice from photographers across all skill ranges. Seeing other people's work, creativity, and art is really inspirational. The fun thing about photoblogs is how interactive they can be. Not only do they have tutorials, but also challenges where you can share your photos and get friendly feedback.

I've been subscribed to digital-photography-school.com and just recently I came across iheartfaces.com. I got sucked in through an Epiphanie Camera Bag Giveaway and was happy to find something new to subscribe to! I missed the boat on entering my photo for their "Got To Wear Shades Photo Challenge!" but these are some perfect shots I could've entered from my weekend with the Shenanigans girls. It was super sunny down in SD for Alicia's Sky Diving 30th Bday Celebration so everyone had their shades on!

Simply Lillie
Happy Bday Girl
Cando...or no?
Another Year Sexier!

No comments:

Post a Comment