Thursday, August 19, 2010

My husband is crafty! - Business Card Holder

I'm super excited about my new business card holder that my husband made for me last night! I've been itching to get a new card holder and when I checked out Etsy there were a bunch made out of fabric. We have a bunch of really cute fabric that we didn't end up using for our wedding invites and I figured they looked easy enough to make.

I searched for some online tutorials and decided to go with the project posted on Schlosser Designs. I know Cadman would have rather focused on his online poker tournament, but he obliged me and my impulsive need to do this craft project! He busted out our sewing machine, showed me how to make patterns and cut fabric. After I got all the prep work done he quickly ran it all through the machine and we ended up with a great final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment