Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Faith

IMGP5782
Hilda and Carla



I've been blessed to work with such an amazing woman. She reminds me everyday about what is important in life through her actions and words. Today she sent me this from www.dailyword.com and I thought it was worth sharing:


Tuesday, January 25, 2011
FAITH
I have faith beyond all doubt.
If I feel unsure about the direction of my life, I take a deep breath, remembering that faith is my sure foundation. It is the basis upon which I build my life. When the winds of change are blowing and my future is unclear, I remember Jesus' words to his disciples: "If you have faith and do not doubt ... it will be done."
I stand on this promise, knowing that I have the strength of God within me. So I not only stand firm in the face of adversity, I move forward with confidence, trusting the faith that emanates from the core of my being to guide, support and encourage me. I am a messenger of God's love and an emissary for the power of faith. All things are possible.
If you have faith and do not doubt ... even if you say to this mountain, "Be lifted up and thrown into the sea," it will be done.--Matthew 21:21

No comments:

Post a Comment