Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Counting our blessings

Its been a very rough time for my family, but I truly believe God doesn't give us more than we can handle. Even now, during this very scary and uncertain situation God finds ways to show his love and compassion. My parents have always open their doors to students from all over, from San Diego to the Philippines, without any expectation of receiving anything in return. During my mom's stay in the hospital a group of 6 UP students came to visit. Three of them had stayed with my parents back in '03 & '06 as part of the UP Concert Chorus. What they did for my mom was so amazing, even I had a hard time keeping myself from crying. Thank you to the 6 of them...you brought joy into this hospital room!! 

(You can download the audio file if you don't see a player Dahil Sa Iyo - UP Alumni Concert Chorus members)

No comments:

Post a Comment