Thursday, August 5, 2010

Taking a Sick Day

How many sick days do you have accumulated? I've been saving my sick days & using them so sparingly that I've got plenty banked for if I really need them. Knowing that, I decided to take a sick day...for my mental health. Its summer, being in an office without windows (technically there are windows, but they are too high and are blocked by panels from the outside...so really they should be considered a wall. In fact they should just paint over them instead of teasing us) I was going crazy knowing that I was freezing my butt off while its 75+ outside. I think we should all remember to take care of our bodies as well as our minds & souls.

Of course my sick day just happened to coincide with the day Bedouin Soundclash was playing a free concert during the US Open of Surfing. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment